We are so glad you are interested in volunteering to help our families and kids. Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch soon!
Volunteer Release Statement
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which is hereby acknowledged, and in connection with my participation as a volunteer in the programs (“program”) of Family Promise of Grand Rapids, I hereby:
- Acknowledge and accept sole responsibility for all of the hazards and risks to me and my property associated with or related to my participation in the program and for any damage or injury that I may cause to others;
- Release, waive and forever discharge any and all claims of damages or causes of action, including but not limited to death, personal injury or loss or damage to property, which I or any of my representatives, heirs, next of kin or assignees (my “representatives”) may have or which may hereinafter accrue to me or my representatives as a result of my participation in the program or otherwise which may be asserted by me or my representatives against Family Promise of Grand Rapids, and its officers, directors, owners, members, employees, participants, volunteers, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “released entities”), whether caused by the acts, omissions or negligence of the released entities or by any other person or entity, and I shall indemnify the released entities for any claims, suits or other legal actions (based in negligence or otherwise) brought by me against the released entities, either individually or collectively, in connection with my participation as a volunteer;
- Certify and represent that if I volunteer to drive any vehicle in connection with any program, whether such vehicle is owned by Family Promise of Grand Rapids or otherwise, that I have a current non-fault automobile policy of insurance in good-standing; that I am licensed under applicable Michigan law to carry passengers while driving a motor vehicle; and that I am permitted to drive under all applicable laws without restriction;
- Grant permission to the released entities to utilize my name, voice, statements, photograph, image, likeness, and actions in any live or recorded form, in whole or in part, for promotional or any other purpose, in perpetuity worldwide in any media whether now known or hereafter created without any additional consideration; and
- Represent that, I am 18 years of age or older (unless this form is being filled out by a parent or guardian).